Expand Your Horizon Attend Cheyenne Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI)
Prepare for your job as an officer, before you take on the job. Find out what all the officers in your club do. This training completes a half point for the Distinguished Club Program, and allows you to complete one of the requirements toward your Advanced Leader Bronze award. Join us for an enjoyable learning session!
Arp Building Laramie County Community College
(1400 East College Drive) Cheyenne, Wyoming
June 8, 2012 7:45 a.m. registration Classes 8:15 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
FINE PRINT: Please bring a carry-in brunch item to share. Everyone (Guests, Toastmasters and especially Club Officers) are invited to lunch after the TLI at a local restaurant (pay your own meal fee.) For further information, contact Stephanie Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org
BENEFITS of MEMBERSHIP in District 26
Improve your communication abilities in a positive and supportive environment
- Professionally prepared educational materials and resources
- Speak off the cuff on any topic
- Enhance your confidence, self-esteem, and credibility
- Wide range of social and networking opportunities
- Personal and career advancement through growth and performance
- Formal recognition of achievement
The Mission of the District is to enhance the performance and extend the networks of clubs, thereby offering greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from the Toastmasters educational program by:
- Focusing on the critical success factors as specified by the district educational goals and membership goals.
- Ensuring that each club effectively fulfills its responsibilities to its members.
- Providing effective training and leadership development opportunities for club and district officers.
Toastmasters International Mission, Vision, and Values
The leading movement to making effective oral communication a worldwide reality. Read more
Toastmasters Brand Refresh is designed to make Toastmaster’s image and mission easily recognizable to both those in and outside the organization. Learn more
A Toastmasters meeting is a hands-on workshop in which participants learn or enhance their communication and leadership skills in a supportive environment. A typical club has 10-30 members who meet weekly, biweekly, or monthly. Most Toastmasters meetings are 60-90 minutes long. Read more