Mark Your Calendars for the Fall Conference!
The night of Nov. 14th is the Pre-Conference
Nov. 15th is the one-day Conference with Evaluation and Speech Contests
Location: Summit Event Center, Aurora, CO
Registration info coming soon.
Benefits of membership in Toastmasters District 26
Improve your communication abilities in a positive and supportive environment
- Professionally prepared educational materials and resources
- Speak off the cuff on any topic
- Enhance your confidence, self-esteem, and credibility
- Expanded range of social and networking opportunities
- Personal and career advancement through growth and performance
- Formal recognition of achievement
The Mission of District 26
To enhance the performance and extend the networks of clubs, thereby offering greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from the Toastmasters educational program by:
- Focusing on the critical success factors as specified by the district educational goals and membership goals.
- Ensuring that each club effectively fulfills its responsibilities to its members.
- Providing effective training and leadership development opportunities for club and district officers.
Toastmasters International Mission, Vision, and Values: The mission statements, the value statement and envisioned future succinctly express the function of each organizational unit can be read in their entirety here.
Toastmasters International Envisioned Future: To be the first-choice provider of dynamic, high-value, experiential communication and leadership skills development.
A Toastmasters meeting is: A hands-on workshop in which participants learn or enhance their communication and leadership skills in a supportive environment. A typical club has 10-30 members who meet weekly, biweekly, or monthly. Most Toastmasters meetings are 60-90 minutes long. Take a look at this video and see what a meeting roles are like. Remember, this is an example, all clubs have their own personalities. Visit a few until you find the club that is the “fit” for you.