Sunday May 19, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 11:45 AM MDT
Travel Beyond Session at 2013 Spring Conference
Travel Beyond your Club! Learn the skills and tools of the trade from Professional Speakers who are there. 2003 World Champion of Public Speaking Jim Key, Pre-Eminent Voice Coach Hilary Blair and World Championship finalist Rich Hopkins have created high level content for your speaking success.
BENEFITS of MEMBERSHIP in District 26
Improve your communication abilities in a positive and supportive environment
- Professionally prepared educational materials and resources
- Speak off the cuff on any topic
- Enhance your confidence, self-esteem, and credibility
- Wide range of social and networking opportunities
- Personal and career advancement through growth and performance
- Formal recognition of achievement
The Mission of the District is to enhance the performance and extend the networks of clubs, thereby offering greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from the Toastmasters educational program by:
- Focusing on the critical success factors as specified by the district educational goals and membership goals.
- Ensuring that each club effectively fulfills its responsibilities to its members.
- Providing effective training and leadership development opportunities for club and district officers.
Toastmasters International Mission, Vision, and Values
The leading movement to making effective oral communication a worldwide reality. Read more
Toastmasters Brand Refresh is designed to make Toastmaster’s image and mission easily recognizable to both those in and outside the organization. Learn more
A Toastmasters meeting is a hands-on workshop in which participants learn or enhance their communication and leadership skills in a supportive environment. A typical club has 10-30 members who meet weekly, biweekly, or monthly. Most Toastmasters meetings are 60-90 minutes long. Read more