NEW CLUBS FORMING
“Being at a club that supported me meant a lot.”
– David Beckham
In District 26 new clubs form all the time. You can help these new clubs in their goal of empowering communicators and leaders by encouraging them with a visit. Guest are welcome (and sometimes appreciated). Connect with the clubs listed below to arrange an visit. The following newly forming clubs are open for anyone to visit and join to become a charter member.
Spring Liberty Toastmasters
205 Sutton Lane Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Meeting the First & Third Monday evening of the month at 6:00 pm
True North Liberty Toastmasters
The Ranch – McKee Building 5280 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO 80538 in the Berthoud Room
Meeting the Second and Forth Wednesday morning at 6:30 am
Western Slope (Grand Junction) Liberty Toastmasters
Demonstration Meeting, Wednesday, April 6 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Bookcliff Country Club 2730 G Road Grand Junction, CO 81506
They will be offering a dinner at $15.00 and then the meeting.
If you have an idea for a possible new club, or you want to help build new clubs, then reach out to the Club Growth Director Rhea Thompson at CGD1516@D26Leaders.org or complete the New Club Lead Referral form.
Newly Forming Club Receive Support From District 26
- 2 Sponsors to help charter the club – appointed before the club charters. Sponsors are a clubs advisors who guide the club through the charting process to include helping with the paperwork.
- Support for first 2 meetings:
- the initial kickoff meeting – we bring in a demonstration team to let prospective members experience a club meeting
- the organizational meeting – we will help with the meeting, help with member applications, and help recruit club officers for the newly forming club
- 2 Mentors to help during the first 6 months after the club is charted by Toastmasters International – appointed after the club is chartered
- Club Banner from District 26 – ordered after a club is chartered by Toastmasters International and club shows on our dashboard.
The District 26 Club Extension Team
|2015-2016 District Club Extension Chair|
|Kathy Schneebeck Dulnoan||Builds new club in Colorado, Wyoming and eastern Nebraska|
The team of experienced Toastmasters who work with Kathy Schneebeck Dulnoan buildinng new clubs is our Club Extension Coordinator Team. When you see them around the district, remember to thank them for their service.
The Club Extension Team’s Goal
We have a stretch goal of chartering 28 corporate and community clubs during the 2015-2016 program year. Will you help us reach our goal?
|New Clubs Charted During the 2015-2016 Program Year|
|Sponsoring Organizations||Club||Charter Date||Type Club||Location||Club Details|
|Comcast||Comcast West Division Toastmasters||8/17/15||Corporate||Englewood, CO||View Club Details|
|IMA Financial Group||IMA Speaker||10/6/15||Corporate||Denver, CO||View Club Details|
|Department of Commerce||Commerce Communicators||10/6/15||Corporate||Boulder, CO||View Club Details|
|Red Robin Gourmet Burgers & Brew||Red Robin Burger Masters||10/31/15||Corporate||Greenwood Village, CO||View Club Details|
|RingCentral||RingCentral Toastmasters||12/7/15||Corporate||Centennial, CO||View Club Details|